Work From Anywhere (WFA) Policy
Welcome to your new office. Anywhere!
All the nearshore benefits, remote!
Accelerating your business means adaptability and agility. Tackle the new reality with a remote workforce, reducing your overhead costs and increasing your opportunities to succeed in your market.
Our remote specialists follow a rigorous policy to keep processes, advances and communication ongoing, working in your same time zone.
Our WFA Policy
- Daily Huddle: Our Team Managers have daily meetings with your team to discover any blockers or flags
- Weekly Meetings: We meet on a weekly basis with your team to review the progress of your projects in order to assist them with anything they may need.
- Time-Tracking: Your team tracks in our or your system the time invested in tasks, meetings and activities to keep everything measured.
- Engagement Activities: Your outsourced team is our team too. That’s why we encourage them to actively participate in our weekly engagement meetings.
- Be clear on your priorities, focusing on the expectations, tasks and responsibilities you and your manager agreed upon as measures of success.
- Be proactive in communicating regularly with your manager, coworkers and customers to stay connected and resolve issues as they arise.
- Ensure that your accomplishments, project status, outcomes and deliverables are visible to your manager and co-workers as appropriate – avoid being out of sight, out of mind.
- Invite and encourage feedback from co-workers, managers and customers about how your virtual work arrangement is affecting them.
We are always looking for talented designers, creatives and engineers in Latin America
Join us today